I enjoy working on projects that will push me both creatively and technically. As I move forward in my career, with over 10 years of industry experience, I have focused my attention on Director of Photography and Editing assignments. The ocean is what first got me into filmmaking - and over 13 years after I first started filming my friends surf with my dads camcorder - it remains one of my favourite things to film, and a subject I find myself continuously coming back to in my work. Working with natural lighting, and capturing natural environments has become central to my style of filmmaking and continues to make get me stoked on what I do.
Some recent projects I've been engaged on as a DP include:
- 'Clintons walk for Justice' - A Documentary Australia Foundation production. Director - Darius Devas
- 'Head On' Documentary. Director - Darius Devas
- Corporate work - Agency work for Optus and Bentley shoots, North Coast TV spots/Web Campaigns for First National Real Estate, Angourie Resort, Blue Dolphin Resort.
Recent Editing projects:
- Splendour in the Grass 2018. Agency - Secret Sounds
- Parkway Drive - 'Home is For the heartless' Feature length doco. Aria award winning for platinum DVD sales.
- ABC - 'Heywire' short film series Editor 2014-2018
Moving forward I'm focusing my attention on what I can achieve behind the camera in DP and Camera Operator roles, as well as continuing to refine my storytelling skills as a video editor. Im always looking to expand my network or collaborate with like minded film industry professionals, or anyone with an interesting story to tell.